Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Long Way Round

So I found this show called "Long Way Round" on tv, and we've been watching episodes as they're made available on our free cable.

Pretty amazing. I don't know what is more interesting to me, the countries, the people, their friendship, the lessons they learn. I usually hate reality tv, (ok that's not quite true - but I won't tell you where I usually am on wed nights at 8pm), but this show actually seemed to have some substance (unlike the other one on wed nights that I may or may not watch).

Apparently going across Europe, Russia and around the world wasn't enough. Now they're going down through Africa too. These guys have cajones! (Can a wee little white girl say that?)

Anyway, they're very very er... brave.

And in my reality tv defense, most people have at least one superficial vice... so what's yours?

2 comments:

Naomi Smith said...

cajones, huh? sure, you can say that - - it means boxes

a wee little white girl might need to be more careful saying "cojones", though . . .

Cat said...

it does??

and oh.

thanks :)