Saturday, October 06, 2007

Lately

Whitney's obtainment of some outstanding produce reminded me of my quest for healthier living, which I have been pondering of late.

Right now I am researching local produce, hobby farms, inner city gardens, milk delivery from local dairies, and how to start my own garden in the "backyard", along with my own compost heap.

Amongst other kicks that I'm on, this past week I have been trying to watch some good b&w films, as you may be able to tell from my recommendations to the right, whilst my kiddos nap, and I type. As a result, I suggest that these two men are rather dashing, and I like the cut of their jib.


2 comments:

Whitney said...

Hey Catherine....we've been trying to eat more natural foods here too - sustainability and supporting local farmers have been things we've been pondering lately. Tommy and Kim just starting composting. I'll have to let you know how it goes. We haven't made that change yet.

Heather Pelczar said...

We were exposed to self sustained local farming up North and loved it. I wish more people did it out here. I wish I had a bent towards gardening.