Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Things I Love

From time to time I put links to interesting sites - artists, music, interesting things. I like doing that - sharing what I like.

But I'm going to start a Things I Love section on the side, showing you some of my favourite sites, reflecting what I'm currently interested in. I will probably do a post that will reflect why I'm putting the link there.

Fun? I hope so! Let's begin.

I've been inspired to start trying to sew some clothes for my girls, not because we're poor and it's cheaper (like it was in my mother's generation) but because I can't find the clothes I want in the stores at prices I want to pay. So, I'm going to give it a whirl. I was inspired by this page. Check out the girls dresses.

I was also delighted by this page because they sell prints by Ida Pearle. I have one of her bags (birthday present from R early on) and a couple of her cards. She does the most beautiful work. We asked about her doing our wedding announcements, but couldn't afford her, she's too famous :) Beautiful huh?

Anyway, enjoy the sites as I share the love!

1 comment:

Heather Pelczar said...

I allowed myself a look at the first page of dresses and knew right off that if I looked any longer, covetousness would set in....ADORABLE!!!! If you can sew one, I am coming over to learn how.