Thursday, March 21, 2013

And to follow up...

Sometimes telling yourself things will get better is a bad idea.

Because sometimes things need to get worse...

These tickets were a hard fought battle, let me tell you.  And I'm not just talking about logistics, I'm talking everything outside too - kids, homeschool, international administrative "stuff" - that was the squeeze.

I was feeling faint of heart, but a good verbal shoulder shake by the hubby helped me dig deep, and well... guess what?  (Oh Lord, bless our poor travel agent!) We asked for a last minute add to our tickets, just to compare, and our ticket prices dropped by almost $500 a piece!  I was pretty floored.

Which was good because it's looking like the hotel we wanted is sold out.  You gotta laugh.

And take your kids on a spontaneous play date.

1 comment:

Peter and Nancy said...

Oh, the stress of making those last-minute travel plans!!!! It's a good thing we're running on adrenaline by that point. :o) Hoping and praying everything pans out for you . . .
Nancy