Thursday, July 24, 2008

Froufy.

I love clothes and shoes. I'm a girl, it's part of the job description. The only thing I love more than clothes and shoes, is clothes and shoes on clearance.

A top I hope to wear to a wedding Saturday:

It's way cuter in person, I think, because it has more subtle colour variations that you can see in the print, but not in the photo. Also, most clothes and shoes look better with a person in them. Same with these shoes:

Thank you Target, for $5 shoes. These also look cuter in person. The heel is higher than it looks here, but they incredibly comfortable for what are essentially plastic shoes. I also don't generally go for the peep toe thing either, but as I was telling a friend today, I do think part of it is the shape of the peep toe, and how much it shows.

Thank you to Kasey, whose MJ's inspired this post.

1 comment:

Kasey said...

got any photos of the whole outfit on you???